- Keep all products out of reach of children. Always keep an eye on where any children and pets are in relation to product containers. Handle all products carefully.
- Store all products in a dry, well-ventilated area with the lids securely fastened. Never store in direct sunlight. Never store products near a heat source or open flame. Never store sanitizers next to pool equipment. Do not store liquid products above dry products. Do not store pool products and garden products (fertilizers, insecticides, etc.) in the same area.
- Never mix products together.
- Always add product into sufficient water. Never add water to products. Gassing and/or explosion may occur.
- Read and follow label directions. Do not overdose. This is costly and can be harmful to swimmers and/or the pool or spa.
- Use clean, dry plastic cups or scoops on products requiring measuring utensils. Do not put a wet scoop back in containers.
- Do not inhale fumes or allow products to contact eyes, ears, nose or mouth.
- Use only products specifically recommended for chlorinators and brominators.
- Be familiar with first aid instructions on all product containers. Have emergency medical and poison control center phone number handy at all times.
- Do not smoke when handling products.
- Keep products away from grass and landscaping. Product spills should be handled immediately per label instructions.
- Pool depth markings, security fencing and a pool rules sign are recommended.
- Safety equipment should include a life ring, shepherd's crook and a first aid kit.
- An experienced swimmer should be present whenever a non-swimmer or child is in the pool area.
- The pool area should be vacated during an electrical storm.
Spa & Hot Tub
- Never allow water temperature to exceed 104 F.
- Limit soak time to no more than 15 minutes before showering and cooling down.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages before or during use.
- Do not allow children to use the spa/tub without supervision. It is not recommended for use by children six and under.
- If you are pregnant or taking prescription medicines, consult your doctor first.
- Don't use radios, hair dryers and other electrical appliances near the spa.
Spa & Hot Tub